Handiham Services - Member dues are $12 U.S./year for those receiving services. There is no membership fee for Handiham Program volunteers or organizations joining us. Because of currency exchange issues, membership fees for DX members are optional.
Call toll-free for a membership application: 1-866-426-3442
Prefer to download and print?
Blind-Friendly Printable Text Application: Fill it out in notepad, then print, sign and mail by postal service to Handiham headquarters. It's easy, you only have to type your answer in right after the question, one per line:
Go to Printable Blind Text Membership Application
Printable PDF Membership Application: Print, fill out, sign and mail by postal service to Handiham headquarters.
Go to Printable PDF Membership Application
You can pay your Handiham dues and certain other program fees on line. Simply follow the link to our secure payment site, then enter your information and submit the payment.
Handiham annual membership dues are $12.00. The lifetime membership rate is $120.00.
MEMBERSHIP DUES PAYMENT LINK
If you want to donate to the Handiham Program, please use our donation website. The instructions are at the following link:
Some things Handiham members enjoy:
- Handiham remote base stations W0EQO and W0ZSW allow members to control two HF stations via the Internet. If you cannot get an antenna up at your house, use either of our two Kenwood radios to make HF contacts!
- Handiham Internet audio courses are specially-designed for people with disabilities. Learn at your own pace through our weekly audio lectures for Technician, General, or Extra Class. We even have operating skills lectures.
- Handiham audio digests are available and kept up to date, so that our members who cannot read regular print can keep up to date with their ham radio news magazines.
- Handiham World newsletter in print, in audio format, and via the Internet.
- Members-Only section of the Handiham website, https://handiham.org, which has on-line audio.
- Weekly Handiham E-letter in web version, email, and audio.
- Software, audio, and computer files.
- Personalized staff assistance with study progress during licensing.
- Assistance from Handiham staff in locating VE Sessions and clubs.
- Handiham nets.
- Help from staff by phone and e-mail on topics requiring research.
- Free local classes in Amateur Radio in Stillwater, MN and help finding classes in other cities & states.
- Accessible VE sessions at Radio Camp and other select locations.
- Toll-free member line: 1-866-426-3442.
- Renew by phone with your Visa or MasterCard.