Important helpful tip: When you get any mailing from the FCC, keep it in a paper file folder in your filing cabinet. We suggest a file cabinet where you usually file your other important papers and correspondence.
Another helpful tip:
If you are renewing your license as well as registering, you should know that the FCC will not renew licenses unless they are up for renewal. In other words, you cannot renew a license with a ten year term after only five years. However, you can REGISTER in the FCC database anytime! The FCC permits on-line renewals at 90 days or less before a license will expire, and when the license has expired but is still within the grace period for renewal. Licenses that have been expired for more than 2 years are not eligible for renewal or reinstatement.
To change an address associated with a license, go to the Universal Licensing System, http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.htm?job=home, select Online Filing, and do the following:
1. Login with your FRN and Password. Note: TINs (Tax Payer Identification
Numbers, which is usually your Social Security number) may no longer be used for logging into ULS, effective December 14,
2. Choose Update from the Work on This License menu on the right hand side of your License At A Glance screen.
Note: For additional help with this process, click on the Common Questions that appear on most pages of ULS License Manager, or click the Help link at the top right of each page.
3. Answer the questions on the Applicant Questions page. Then click Continue.
4. On the licensee page, update your licensee address and any other relevant information by typing your information into the text boxes provided. When ready, click Continue.
5. On the Summary page review the information you have entered. If you wish to make additional changes, click the Edit button next to the section of your application you wish to Edit. You will be able to return to that page of the application. Make the desired change and select the Return to Summary button.
6. When ready to submit your update to the Commission, choose the Continue to Certify button.
7. After reading the certification, enter your first and last names and title if appropriate in the boxes at the bottom of the page. You MUST sign the application. When finished choose the Submit Application button.
8. From the ULS Confirmation screen, we recommend you print a copy of your application and/or the Confirmation screen itself from your web browser. Put the printed copy in your FCC file folder.
Note: The address and contact information you have entered in CORES registration will not be automatically associated with your licenses. To change the address or other contact information on your license, you must update your information in ULS or submit Form 605 manually.
You may alternatively submit a paper FCC Form 605 (edition date August 2017 or later) to
1270 Fairfield Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325-7245
OR, you may deliver the form in person to:
1280 Fairfield Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325
You can request forms by calling (800) 418-FORM (3676), download the form or call our Fax Information system at (202) 418-0177.
More FCC Contact Information:
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322)
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
3915 Golden Valley Road
Mail Route #78446
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Visit our website at handiham.org